What Is New in This Version of Accurate Times?
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.3.4:
- Revised locations for the following countries: Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE,
Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia.
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.3.3:
- Moon House calculations is added to Accurate Times: Now you can calculate
the House of the Moon (Manazil Al-Qamar). This is found in "Sun and Moon
Ephemeris", where you should choose The Moon in this menu and select the needed
period of time. Kindly notice that the length of each House is NOT 13 degrees.
Instead, each House is given its actual length, thus it is normal for the Moon
to be in the same Moon House on two successive days, and it is also possible for
the Moon to move across two Houses within one day.
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.3.2:
- Fix bug in Telescope menu.
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.3.1:
- Minor bug fixes.
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.3:
- "Telescope Control" menu is added. This menu calculates the coordinates of
the crescent which helps in pointing the telescope exactly to the location of
the crescent instead of the Moon's center.
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.2.5:
- More Accurate Delta T Calculation.
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.2.4:
- Fix the coordinates of some cities.
- Fix the error found in Vista and Windows 7 when changing the location or date.
- Fix the Athan release problem in Vista and Windows 7.
- Fix the wrong times in Fajr and Isha in the main menu for high latitude areas when the alternative times method is enabled.
What Is New in Accurate Times 5.2:
- New Locations in Europe are Added.
- Calculating Alternative Prayer Times in High-Latitude Areas when Fajer and Isha Prayer Times are Not Available.
What is new in Accurate Times 5.1
- Fix a bug in Summer Time for Southern Hemisphere.
- Better screen view at 800X600 screen resolution for both; Crescent Visibility Map and Worldwide Qiblah Map.
What is new in Accurate Times 5.011
- Fix a bug causes Run-Time Error when doing some calculations if the decimal separator is comma instead of dot.
What is new in Accurate Times 5.08
- Qiblah World Map was added.
What is new in Accurate Times 5.0
- Waxing (New) and waning (Old) crescent visibility maps were added.
What is new in Accurate Times 4.1
- Calculations for Sun and Moon Ephemeris.
What is new in Accurate Times 4.0
- Crescent Visibility for both; New and Old crescents was added
What is new in Accurate Times 3.6
- Moon Coordinates are calculated using ELP 2000-85 theory. Thus, Moon Times
and Moon Phases are much accurate than previous versions.
What is new in Accurate Times 3.5
- Geocentric or Topocentric Moon Phases Calculation was added.
- Find the time at which the Sun's shadow points towards Qiblah direction.
What is new in Accurate Times 3.2
- The effect of Delta T is included for Prayer and Moon Times.
- A bug in Qiblah Times which reduced the accuracy for about one minute in some
locations at some dates was fixed.
What is new in Accurate Times 3.1
- More reliable prayer times at high latitudes.
- Incorrect Moon times at some locations was fixed.
- Incorrect Qiblah times at some locations was fixed.
- Today's prayer times appear automatically on the main menu.
- Special Athan for Fajer prayer.
- The option to hear either Mecca Athan or Jerusalem Athan.
- Add an icon in the task bar.
- The time of next prayer appears when the mouse is put above the task bar icon.
- Run-time error at Windows XP startup was fixed.
- Failed installation on Windows NT was fixed.
- Add a progress bar on the waiting form.
Download Accurate Times 5.3.6
Kindly click here to download Accurate Times (3.7 MB).
If you have an earlier version of Accurate Times (AT), please consider the following procedure:-
- From 'Start' / 'Programs' / 'Accurate Times' uninstall AT.
- Now install the new version of AT.
If you experienced any problem in using the software, or you have any comments or suggestions. Please let us know by sending an email to this address: modeh(at)icoproject.org Please replace (at) by @
By Moh'd Odeh. Copyright © 1998-2013 Islamic Crescents' Observation Project (ICOP), All Rights Reserved. This material may not be reproduced in any form without permission. For more information Kindly send E-mail