Islamic Crescents Observation Project (ICOP)
This Month Crescent Observation Results: Safar 1437
12 November · Abdallah Ouragh from Algeria
12 November · Martin Elsaesser from Germany
12 November · Fathi Mayoof from Bahrain
12 November · Javad Torabinejad from United States
12 November · AR Sugeng Riyadi from Indonesia
Satellite Reentry Watch (SRW)
Who we are?
Accurate Times is the official program adopted by the Jordanian Ministry of Islamic Affairs to calculate the prayer times in Jordan. The program runs under Windows, and it calculates the following astronomical events:
1. Islamic prayer times (Fajer, Shuroq, Dhohur, Aser, Maghreb, and Isha).
2. Sun times (Beginning and end of twilight, sunrise, sunset, and Sun transit).
3. Moon times (Moon rise, Moon transit, and Moon set).
4. Moon phases (Geocentric or Topocentric).
5. Crescent visibility for both; new and old crescents.
6. Crescent visibility world map for both; new and old crescents.
7. Calculations for Sun and Moon ephemeris.
8. Qiblah direction (Direction to Ka'bah in Mecca).
9. Qiblah time .
10. Hejric-Gregorian conversion.
11. The prayer call (Athan) launches automatically when it is the time of the prayer.